Services For Real Estate Buying or Selling
For Sellers - We are here to make you sale as smooth as possible
-We will visit your home and take photos, measurements and itemize all the details of your home
- We will deliver a printed or email Market Evaluation of your home , condo or revenue property showing the comparable listed or sold properties from the past 6 months.
-We will provide tips that will help sell your home quicker and for the highest selling price
-We will post a Royal LePage sign so that people driving by will know the home or condo is For Sale
-We advertise daily on 5 Internet sites including our website www.okanaganbc.com and www.mls.ca
- We arrange appointments with prospective Realtors and their clients
-- We pre qualify Buyers before showing your home to make sure the buyer is qualified to buy and the home meets their requirements
- When an offer comes in for the property we will be there for the presentation and we ensure you understand all the advantages and disadvantages of the offer and assist you in getting the best offer for you and your home. We are looking for Price, Dates and Inclusions.
-We will coordinate all appointments and provide all information to assist in the conditions being removed.
-When your home is SOLD we will put a SOLD sign up and remove it before moving day.
-We are still by your side to assist you with your move and next property
For Buyers-We pride ourselves in finding the perfect home for our clients
-We will meet with you in the office or if you are out of town on the phone or skype.
- We will help you decide what is you r price point and what type of property you can get for that amount
-We will discuss neighborhoods and which ones would be most likely to meet your needs
-We will deliver be email or mail regular updates of listings so that you can see what is available.
-If your purchase date is in the future, even 1 0r 2 years away we will keep you updated with new listings and market updates so you become educated on our market
-When you are ready to view homes we will prepare a personal folder with the feature sheets of the homes to view and a pen so you can take notes on each home
-We will arrange the appointments with the houses or condos in order of where they are located to make your viewings as smooth as possible
-When you find a property you like and wish to make an offer, we will research the comparable sales in the area for you so you can make an educated offer based on market value
- We will write the offer - We will help you coordinate dates for completion of the sale and move in dates
-We will ensure you have all the conditions on your offer to ensure that you have full knowledge of your purchase, including Financing, Home inspection, Disclosure statement etc. For condos or townhomes we will provide all the bylaws and minutes, financial statements from the past 2 years.
-We are here to help you understand all the information
- When you remove your conditions on the offer, we will send you the information for all the services to hook up to such as BC Hydro or Fortis Bc for electricity we have both in Kelowna We are available right up to moving day and beyond.
Our clients are important to us and we stay in touch. If after the sale you have any questions please call we would love to hear from you. In order to provide real estate services a Realtor is required to hold a valid licence with the British Columbia Real Estate Board and take regular upgrade training provided by the Real Estate Council of BC