We respect your email privacy
Foreclosure sale is a great place to start looking for a deal on a house or a condo.
If you are looking for a condo or a house in Kelowna you can find a deal with Foreclosed properties. Previously, in order to find court order deals you had to know the bank or lender who was foreclosing on the property. Now the lenders list with a Listing Agent or Realtor to watch out for their interests. We specialize in representing the buyer and ensuring they understand the due process or sets to follow to make their purchase a successful one. By filling out the form we will send you all of the today’s Foreclosures and update you as new ones become available.
The 13 Steps To Buying Fore-closures
- Learn the market, be knowledgeable about what homes are selling for in the area.
- Arrange financing, getting a pre approval for a mortgage is a good way to determine your price range and the get your offer accepted
- Select an area or areas you are interested in. Is this a purchase to live in or is it to be an investment property?
- Have us send you Foreclosures by email in the price range or area you are focusing on
- Select which homes you would like to view and call 250-979-8066
- Arrange to view the homes with open eyes, some will be vacant so easy to determine what the repairs could be and others will be occupied by tenants and everything might not be visible
- The appliances are not included in the sale so you have to make an offer accordingly
- We will draft an offer on your behalf and present to the lender
- When the offer is accepted then we proceed with due diligence to help you remove all of your buyer conditions such as a home inspection, approval for financing, roof and or septic inspection, review of title by your lawyer etc
- After you remove your conditions, the lender usually has a final condition of court approval and sets a date with the courts to present the offer they have accepted.
- Day of court we are still holding your hand and after years of experience in the court room this is where our expertise shines. There may be only one offer for the court to approve, or there may be several buyers bidding for the same property. We find out on court day so always prepare for the unexpected.
- After the courts have approved the sale the “tenants” will have to move out in 10 days
- When you have paid for the property and title has transferred you will receive the keys
Find Properties Now!
Get your FREE WEEKLY List of Kelowna Court Order Sales by filling out the form.
We will not share your info with anyone. Maybe one of these great opportunities will be your new home! Your information is 100% secure with us. We will never sell, rent or share your details. Andrew Smith has not only completed his Certified Foreclosures course with the Real Estate board , he has over 20 years experience selling Real Estate Bank Foreclosed homes and condos